Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Wish I Were A Congressman Weiner

There's a new sex scandal in town and it's name is Weiner.  It seems (allegedly) that Congressman Anthony Weiner twitted (tweeted? twatted?) a photo of his erect frankfurter in his underoos to a college girl in Washington State.  As with any sex scandal, it's not the actual act that gets you in trouble, it's the cover up!
He says that his Twitter account was hacked and that he did not send the photo to the young woman. BUT, he can not for sure say that it is or isn't a picture of his schlong.  You can't say for sure that it is or isn't YOUR penis?  Really?  You don't know that it is YOUR penis?

Okay,  let me explain something to you female readers. A man knows his own penis.  HE KNOWS HIS OWN PENIS.  I know my penis like the back of my hand, so to speak.  Any man knows in detail what his penis looks like.  Without going into every inch of details, although some men might not know a lot of things...he KNOWS his penis! So, to say that you can not for certain say that the photo of  your erection in grey underwear is yours or not...come on!  I've seen the photo and if it were me.... I have to say, I would be admitting that and showing it to any one that would be interested, if you know what I mean. This we know for sure:  He's Jewish.

Thank you God above that we didn't have twitter when I was in college.

What would Betty say?  "It's all Bill Clinton's fault". And then she would go on and on how much better Hillary looks in pant suits. "She has thick ankles".

No comments:

Post a Comment