Thursday, July 21, 2011

Poops! She Did It Again!

I was watching one of my favorite shows this morning, "Morning Joe".  They mentioned a story about Brittany Spears.  Her former employees and associates have come out with a story that Ms. Spears seems to have a propensity to pass gas and to have noxious bowel movements and is very crude about defending her right to her freedom for polluting the air and offending others.  This, of course, could in no way be as offensive as the music she puts out. Talk about air pollution!

This brought to mind a situation that recently occurred.  And it's kind of an iffy segue, but it's an interesting story, so get over it.

I was visiting my 79 year old daughter at camp.  I had purchased some provisions for her and went directly to her room.  The door was slightly ajar.  I walked in and said, "Hey it's Kevin. I'm here!" She wasn't there, but much to my surprise I look to my right and see a man in her bathroom with his pants down to his ankles dropping a big "shidooby" on the floor.  I say, "Hey, I think you are in the wrong room"  And he said, "No.  This is my room."  I said, "No, it's not".  He pulled up his pants and started walking out the door.  I asked him what his name was and he said he didn't know.  I asked him what room he is lives in and he didn't know. I went outside and got the nurse.  She helped him to the public bathroom where he continued his trail of odorous destruction.  By this time my 79 year old daughter came in the room.  I told her what happened and she was very upset. She locked the door to prevent him from coming in.  And we kept the door to the bathroom closed until the housekeeping staff came to clean it up.


I keep thinking about that poor little man.  Not knowing where he lives, not knowing who he is, not knowing where to drop a "shidoob".  And I try not to judge, because who amongst us hasn't had too much to drink, didn't know where they live, didn't know their name, didn't know where you should poop?  What?  I'm the only one????  "This loneliness is killing me...".

Betty's reaction:  "She acts too sexy" (Brittany, not the 79 year old). And for the 67th time she would go into detail about her turbulent bowel movements (as she pulls down her pants rushing to the bathroom).

No comments:

Post a Comment