Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hotter Than a Hooker...

Sorry dear readers, It's been a week since my last posts.  It's so hot here that my brain has been par-boiled and pealed and made into a Potato Salad.  (FYI: Mustard is not in my color palate.) And for some reason my computer has been like scrambled eggs, too.

We have had almost 30 days of over 100 degree heat here.  And it's suppose to get hotter next week.  All I want to do is lay down and have relations with an ice pack.

Since I had my heat stroke it was has been difficult to be creative.  This past week has been semi-uneventful, except for the part where I stood in the front yard in flip flops and a banana hammock and hosed myself down for 3 hours.  (Visualize, if you will... the banana hammock was a lovely shade of puce)  I have been enthralled and nauseated by this debt ceiling crap. (see post below).  And I made a meatloaf.  So there's that.

I read about a woman who was kicked out of the Walmarts for wearing a string bikini.  I do not know the physique of this woman, but I would more than guess it was not nearly as disgusting and offensive as the 300 lb women who shop in their leggings and crop tops.  Just saying.   Did I mention I made a meatloaf? 

What would Betty say? "You better cover that bald head. You're gonna blister!"

No comments:

Post a Comment